B2B buyers focus on expertise when looking for a supply chain solution and making a purchase decision. How can you best reach potential customers to provide the information and education they seek?
Nikhil Sonawane writes for Talk MarTech about the myriad of advantages that content marketing brings to the table, including established thought leadership, wider audience engagement, increased prospects for lead-generation, strengthened SEO, and more.
Here are 10 content marketing trends to implement for success in 2024:
- Video Content
- Interactive Content
- User-Generated Content
- AI-Driven Content Personalization
- Long-Form Content and Pillar Pages
- Content Repurposing and Atomization
- Influencer Marketing
- Content Distribution and Promotion
- Data-Driven Content Strategy